Popular Posts
-
WERE OFF TO SCHOOL WERE GOING TO LEARN NEW THINGS!I DECIDED TO GIVE THANKS TO EVERY BODY THAT HELPED US WE'VE MADE IT A LONG WAY (OR AT ...
-
This is our story of how we live our life....
-
Well we are like THE THREE MUSKETEERS we fight then at the end of the day we always have each others backs we love each other but not like b...
-
YAY!!!!!!We went camping to Palisade state park and it was so much fuuuunnnnnn we love camping even more than Disneyland!Paddle Boat and ca...
-
Well last weekend we went to a piano recital, AMEEN'S to be exact he was amazing!!!I was entertained the entire time!I just had a blast...
-
It all started JULY 14,2001 then 3 days later our parents came home with baby GIRL named GABRIELA BERNAL CAMACHO.4 years later on MAY 9,20...
-
Daniel is doing a report on the ALBINO ALLIGATOR so if your walking down the hall where the first graders are please just take a little peek...
-
Sing around the tree is something we do every year at school before we get out of school,for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cool right? Daniel did...
Saturday, July 16, 2011
THEN WHAT?????
Well we are like THE THREE MUSKETEERS we fight then at the end of the day we always have each others backs we love each other but not like boyfriend girlfriend,"allot" of people would say that's like us!but its not we always know whats wrong if were mad or sad we know each other soooo well unlike other people....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I comment alot but that is so true! You guys just fit each other!
ReplyDelete